Graph Connectedness in Practise (survey)

tho...@tf-informatik.dk

Jan 22, 2018, 7:26:13 AM1/22/18
to Neo4j
Hi all,

In preparation of a new blog post on Dataversity, I am researching connectedness in SQL databases vs. graph databases. My hypothesis is that connectedness in relational databases is significantly lower than in real-life graph databases. So far the relational survey does indeed show some rather low numbers for connectedness in production SQL databases.

This survey aims to compile some real-life numbers from production graph databases. This is not pretending to be precise science, just trying to get a rough picture to compare with the SQL relationship modeling real-life practises.

Your input is much appreciated. - Thomas Frisendal @VizDataModeler

You can find the survey form here: https://goo.gl/forms/4hLyNdcTfs8cfP082

tho...@tf-informatik.dk

Jan 25, 2018, 6:11:05 AM1/25/18
to Neo4j
Hi again
Some of you have already responded, and thank you very much for that.
But we could use more respondants, so if you tend large or complex graph production database(s), please fill in the survey form.

Thanks in advance
Thomas @VizDataModeler