Dijkstra is very slow.

luca scipioni

Nov 16, 2015, 10:58:52 AM11/16/15
to Neo4j
Hi there. I have a problem with dijkstra algo. I created a plugin that finds the shortest path between two nodes but is very slow. With cypher i have a response in one minute(because i run the query on a list of end nodes). Somebody can help me?

Cheers.
Luca.

Michael Hunger

Nov 16, 2015, 2:19:34 PM11/16/15
to ne...@googlegroups.com
You will have to provide much more detail for anyone to help you.

More info about your dataset (or a copy of the db).

And the exact way of how you invoke shortest-path and dijkstra (including database and memory settings)

Michael

luca scipioni

Nov 17, 2015, 12:26:12 PM11/17/15
to Neo4j
Can i send you an email with the DB and config files? The shortestpath function with cypher, dijkstra with a server plugin.

Michael Hunger

Nov 17, 2015, 3:19:02 PM11/17/15
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Sure :)