How to show embedded database in the browser in Linux?

Behrang Saeedzadeh

May 16, 2016, 10:32:36 AM5/16/16
to Neo4j
I have created and populated an embedded database in:

/home/behrang/demo/neo.db

I have also created a configuration file in

/home/behrang/demo/config

I have just changed this one setting:

dbms.directories.data=/home/behrang/demo/neo.db

 And then I start Neo4J using the following command:

NEO4J_CONF=/home/behrang/demo/config ./neo4j start

But I can't see my database in the Web interface.

I am using Neo4J 3.0.1.

Any ideas what am I missing?

Sanjeev Kumar

Sep 2, 2016, 6:59:15 AM9/2/16
to Neo4j
Hi ,

I am facing the same issue on linux environment. Can you publish the solution plz?

Michael Hunger

Sep 2, 2016, 7:23:11 AM9/2/16
to ne...@googlegroups.com
You have to set both, the directory and the active database

dbms.directories.data=/home/behrang/demo
dbms.active_database=neo.db