Neo4j with spatial extension and GeoServer or other solutions to get nodes with coordinates into a map service

Jon

May 22, 2015, 6:31:23 AM5/22/15
to ne...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I am trying to connect the fantastic Neo4j to a map. I would prefer to hock it up to the ESRI platform but I haven’t found any info on that. It would for example be nice if all nodes with a coordinate could be shown in a map as a feature service etc.

I tried to follow the recipe under the neo4j spatial and used the GeoServer.  I installed the newest version of Neo4j (2.2.1), installed the latest spatial extension. Then I installed the Geoserver 2.1.1 and added the neo4j extension to it.

The problem is that the save button does not work in GeoServer when I try to add the neo4j database path when adding the database store. I have searched all over the internet but cannot find any answers. I have seen that other also has had the same problems, but I haven’t seen any answers that work for me.

I would really appreciate any advices how to fix the GeoServer issue or if there are other solutions.

Thanks

Michael Hunger

May 22, 2015, 12:51:37 PM5/22/15
to ne...@googlegroups.com, Craig Taverner, William Lyon