neo4j run error when use java -jar

Ebtihel Hannachi

May 31, 2018, 9:21:42 AM5/31/18
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,
I'm new to the graph database, and I need your help to solve the following problem.
I built a java program which is able to create a graph database with n nodes and a set of relationships between them. and I used it to retrieve some data. it is a very simple example!! when I execute the program in eclipse, it works very well! but when I export it us (.jar) and execute it in the terminal with (java -jar ) command, I get this error (" Error starting org.neo4j.kernel.impl.factory.GraphDatabaseFacadeFactory"
Caused by: org.neo4j.kernel.lifecycle.LifecycleException: Component 'org.neo4j.kernel.NeoStoreDataSource@7ad6aa28' was successfully initialized, but failed to start. Please see the attached cause exception "Configured label index 'NATIVE', but couldn't find it among candidates [LUCENE]".)

And this is the content of (pom.xml)
 <dependencies>

  <dependency>
    <groupId>org.neo4j</groupId>
    <artifactId>neo4j</artifactId>
    <version>3.2.11</version>
</dependency>
<dependency>
    <groupId>org.neo4j</groupId>
    <artifactId>neo4j-kernel</artifactId>
    <version>3.2.11</version>
</dependency>

<dependency>
    <groupId>junit</groupId>
    <artifactId>junit</artifactId>
    <version>4.12</version>
    <scope>test</scope>
</dependency>

  </dependencies>

Any help, please.

Michael Hunger

Jun 8, 2018, 6:50:07 AM6/8/18
to ne...@googlegroups.com
You need to build a proper shaded jar that merges META-INF/services/* files correctly.
Or use a multi-jar.