VT Bikepacking Route

Mike Beganyi

Feb 28, 2015, 4:11:52 PM2/28/15
to ne-un...@googlegroups.com
http://vermontbikepacking.blogspot.com

Route information being developed from the several test runs and scouting (I helped a friend with the GPX files).
And, there is a VMBA chapter...

I'll pester a friend to join this group and update...

Mike Beganyi

Aug 20, 2015, 10:00:51 AM8/20/15
to New England, Unpaved

Geoff

Sep 2, 2015, 10:49:31 AM9/2/15
to New England, Unpaved
I'd love to do this over 4-5 days.  definitely post any route information if you get it!

Geoff
Jamaica Plain, MA

Mike Beganyi

Sep 3, 2015, 6:45:10 AM9/3/15
to New England, Unpaved
For now in order to get the route you have to join the Bikepacker chapter of VMBA.

There is an updated website in the works, as well as some other routes (loops, loops off the main route, etc.) in the works as well.

Stay tuned and I'll post up more stuff as it develops.