BKPK-ADK-S48O

Mike Beganyi

Oct 18, 2015, 4:51:30 PM10/18/15
to New England, Unpaved
Yeah, that's a lot of letters.
Did ~88 miles of dirt road, single track, bush whacking, pavement this weekend over 48 hours in the ADKs. Gorgeous fall colors. Rain. Sleet. Snow. Frozen zippers. Numb fingers.

Was awesome.

Pic from when I woke up Saturday morning:

https://flic.kr/p/zVTsaJ

Will post a ride report this week when I get more photos off the camera.

Guy Washburn

Oct 18, 2015, 9:42:46 PM10/18/15
to New England, Unpaved
Stunning pic Mike! I can't wait to see the rest and read the report...

Mike Beganyi

Oct 21, 2015, 1:32:35 PM10/21/15
to New England, Unpaved

Mike Beganyi