已查看 55 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Steve Park

未读,
2016年5月9日 15:42:092016/5/9
收件人 New England, Unpaved
IRR 5.0
Anyone planning to give it a go?  Jon?

For some foolish reason IRR is sounding like a good idea today.
I'm putting it on the calendar as a strong maybe.

Ned Connell

未读,
2016年5月9日 15:50:372016/5/9
收件人 ne-un...@googlegroups.com
come ready for a long day - lots of hills - tons of fun

link to gps map from 2015 but not sure if it is exactly to same route for this year

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/6764907

Jon

未读,
2016年5月11日 11:04:502016/5/11
收件人 New England, Unpaved
I signed up. Half-dozen donuts purchased, also :D

Jon

sasha eysymontt

未读,
2016年5月11日 11:14:072016/5/11
收件人 ne-un...@googlegroups.com
I've actually never heard of this one -- anyone done previous iterations?  I'm going to Maine the following week, seems like I might want to try to kill myself before vacation!

---
,+'^'+ sasha eysymontt | chappaqua/ny
- flickr.com/photos/sashae
- @sashae

Steve Park

未读,
2016年5月11日 13:03:422016/5/11
收件人 New England, Unpaved
No first experience here, but check the "Jon" hyperlink in the first post for a link to IRR 3.0 report.  Also, the Blayleys blog reports on the same.

The ride description is terrific in so many ways... "It took until version 4.0 before anyone finished the route."

Steve Park

未读,
2016年5月11日 13:04:372016/5/11
收件人 New England, Unpaved
That was easy.
Now I have to get my act together.

Adam St. Germain

未读,
2016年5月16日 09:36:562016/5/16
收件人 New England, Unpaved
Hey all,
     It's a new route for 2016.  It incorporates some of my favorite features from 2015 and years prior, but laid out in a new way and a fair bit of new stuff as well.
It took the likes of David Wilcox and Matt Roy to lead the charge on actually finishing the whole thing last year.
Glad to answer questions if I can.
Route won't be published until Friday 7/29.

Hope to see you in July.
回复全部
回复作者
转发