Dunes Dynamo Cue Sheet

PostBC

Aug 8, 2015, 2:44:36 PM8/8/15
to ne-un...@googlegroups.com, ne-randonneurs@googlegroups.com Randonneurs
Hi all,

I have cue sheets copied. But they aren't as good as the one attached. So if you like this format, print one out for yourself.

For those using a cue sheet, I recommend bringing a small headlamp (also helps for repairing flats & such)

See you all in a couple hours.

~Brian

Begin forwarded message:

From: Geoff Cisler <gci...@yahoo.com>
Date: August 8, 2015 at 8:21:47 AM EDT
To: Brian Postlewaite <pos...@gmail.com>
Subject: Fw: Your PDF is attached!

hey brian,
i'm not sure what you did for your cue sheet, but this is nice and formatted if you want to use it.

Geoff

On Saturday, August 8, 2015 8:20 AM, Ride with GPS <in...@ridewithgps.com> wrote:

Hi, gcisler!
Your PDF is attached to this email.
Ready for a great day on the bike? Don’t forget to check your tire pressure, make sure you have some spare tubes and your pump before you head out the door.
Enjoy your ride.
The Ride with GPS team
Twitter Facebook Google+
2222 NE Oregon St, Suite 210, Portland OR 97232

overnight_ride_JP_to_P-town.pdf

Jeffrey Kane

Aug 12, 2015, 4:24:06 PM8/12/15
to New England, Unpaved, ne-rand...@googlegroups.com
Hey so -- any chance you guys will post a ride report?