Kearsarge Klassic: role call and a free registration

Anton Tutter

Aug 18, 2015, 1:46:46 PM8/18/15
to New England, Unpaved
Who all is riding Kearsarge this year? I'm signed up for the 60 mile circuit.

A friend of mine who registered  wont be able to make it, and she asked that I offer it to someone on the list. If you want it, shoot me a msg off-list and I'll put you in touch with her.

Anton

Andy G

Aug 28, 2015, 10:28:08 AM8/28/15
to New England, Unpaved
I'm now registered (thanks to Anton!), and aiming for the 100 miler. My season was mostly in Jan-Apr when I was out west doing rando rides, so hopefully I still have the legs for this!

I'll probably be the guy wearing a Seattle jersey, but I'm now in NH, living in Rochester/Dover. Say hi when you fly by me. :)

Andy Goodell
RUSA 7789