Cape Breton Island

Rod Holland

Apr 3, 2016, 11:55:21 AM4/3/16
to New England, Unpaved
While I realize it's out-of-area for this list, it occurred to me that some of the list members may have experince with cycling on Cape Breton Island. I'd be interested in hearing your stories.

rod

Chris Knighton

Apr 3, 2016, 5:59:36 PM4/3/16
to ne-un...@googlegroups.com
I have not been to Cape Breton Island but I did ride the Nova Scotia Randonneurs South Shore 1000km last year which covered the southern half of Nova Scotia: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/6039171 - it was a beautiful ride with low traffic and the nicest drivers I've ever dealt with. Landscape reminded me of riding around coastal Maine except not nearly as developed (which was a good thing!).

I believe this year they are doing a 1000km up to Cape Breton Island. I could put you in touch with the organizer if you're interested in speaking with someone about riding in that area.

On Sun, Apr 3, 2016 at 11:55 AM, Rod Holland <rholla...@gmail.com> wrote:
While I realize it's out-of-area for this list, it occurred to me that some of the list members may have experince with cycling on Cape Breton Island. I'd be interested in hearing your stories.

rod

Rod Holland

Apr 4, 2016, 8:34:43 AM4/4/16
to New England, Unpaved