Gourmet Kingdom this Friday

Kari Winter

Nov 24, 2013, 11:48:22 AM11/24/13
to nc-triangle...@googlegroups.com, tarhe...@gmail.com
Hi Everyone,

Hope you are warm and cozy and have eaten something delicious this
weekend. I just called Gourmet Kingdom and they will be open for
dinner on Friday. I have a good number of yeses to my idea of a group
meet up - Lulu and I are excited. Time to get a number count so that
I can make a reservation. If you plan on coming (say, 5:30?) please
let me know how many to add to the count for you. And whether or not
you're coming a big happy Thanksgiving to all of you!

cheers,
Kari (LulusMom)

Cat Link

Nov 24, 2013, 1:09:34 PM11/24/13
to nc-triangle...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there!

Cat

romansperson

Nov 24, 2013, 1:34:48 PM11/24/13
to nc-triangle...@googlegroups.com, tarhe...@gmail.com
I'll be there too - so count on one more!

Nancy

Terry Grunwald

Nov 24, 2013, 1:43:36 PM11/24/13
to nc-triangle...@googlegroups.com, nc-triangle...@googlegroups.com, tarhe...@gmail.com
Out of town for Thanksgivukah. Hope to make it in Dec. Do we have a date?

Sent from my iPhone

Burgeoningfoodie

Nov 24, 2013, 1:53:53 PM11/24/13
to nc-triangle...@googlegroups.com
Just to be safe ill say yes and 2 people. If we can't make it, I look forward to hearing about it.

Kevin Yen

Nov 24, 2013, 8:25:15 PM11/24/13
to nc-triangle...@googlegroups.com
My wife (possibly) and I. I've got a wedding gig at fearington and should be done by 5.

Kari Winter

Nov 25, 2013, 10:02:59 AM11/25/13
to nc-triangle...@googlegroups.com
I think there is a Banana Leaf (hope I have the name right) December
outing being planned.
kari

Kevin Yen

Nov 25, 2013, 10:38:23 AM11/25/13
to nc-triangle...@googlegroups.com
Yeah the banana leaf outing is being planned in December. It's gonna be on the 15th.

Kari Winter

Nov 27, 2013, 6:42:50 AM11/27/13
to nc-triangle...@googlegroups.com, tarhe...@gmail.com
Here is my current count for GK. I plan to make the reservation today:

Cat 1
Romansperson 1
Burgeoning 2 (possible)
Kevin 2 (probable?)
Lois 1
Lulu and me 2
= 9

Thanks everyone - looking forward to seeing you, and wishing you a
very happy Thanksgiving.
kari

Kari Winter

Nov 27, 2013, 1:17:25 PM11/27/13
to nc-triangle...@googlegroups.com
I've just made the reservation for 5:30 for 12-15 people. The
reservation is under the name Winter. We'll likely be there as close
to that time as possible (probably early) but please go ahead and
order a drink if you want one and we're not there. Looking forward to
seeing everyone on Friday,

cheers,
Kari

Kevin Yen

Nov 29, 2013, 4:41:05 PM11/29/13
to nc-triangle...@googlegroups.com
Shucks, my wife isn't feeling too well today. I'm gonna stay at home with her.

Here are my suggestion for the menu

T1

L1

H2

R8

Z5 or Z6

Good luck!

Kari Winter

Nov 29, 2013, 4:44:45 PM11/29/13
to nc-triangle...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for letting us know Kevin. I think lots of us have favorites
too - we'll look forward to meeting you next time around.
cheers and send your wife my wishes for a speedy recovery,
kari