LQ

rob.m...@gmail.com

Jun 16, 2014, 1:29:48 PM6/16/14
to nc-triangle...@googlegroups.com
Would like to have a meet up at LQ in Raleigh.  We were there for the Farther's Day Brunch and spoke to the owner about having a large group.  There is plenty of room, a full bar, and authentic Puerto Rican food.  Please let me know if you are intrested and when you can make it.

Cat Link

Jun 16, 2014, 2:01:04 PM6/16/14
to nc-triangle...@googlegroups.com
I may be able to do this in July.

Cat
meatn3

Would like to have a meet up at LQ in Raleigh.  We were there for the Farther's Day Brunch and spoke to the owner about having a large group.  There is plenty of room, a full bar, and authentic Puerto Rican food.  Please let me know if you are intrested and when you can make it.

Terry Grunwald

Jun 16, 2014, 3:04:06 PM6/16/14
to nc-triangle...@googlegroups.com
Mostly flexible.  Been meaning to try the place.

On Jun 16, 2014, at 1:29 PM, rob.m...@gmail.com wrote:

Would like to have a meet up at LQ in Raleigh.  We were there for the Farther's Day Brunch and spoke to the owner about having a large group.  There is plenty of room, a full bar, and authentic Puerto Rican food.  Please let me know if you are intrested and when you can make it.

Meredith L. Norris

Jun 16, 2014, 3:59:18 PM6/16/14
to nc-triangle...@googlegroups.com

Sounds awesome.    I'm mostly flexible too.   How's a Sunday afternoon if they're open?
Do they have a website with menu?

Thanks!

romansperson

Jun 16, 2014, 6:52:05 PM6/16/14
to nc-triangle...@googlegroups.com
A Sunday in July would be great - I couldn't get the web address I found to work, but their OpenTable entry works, has a menu, and gave me available times for Sundays, so hopefully that would work.

rob.m...@gmail.com

Jun 17, 2014, 1:57:52 PM6/17/14
to nc-triangle...@googlegroups.com
We can do any July Sunday except for the 12 and 19th, or any Sunday in August.  Here is a link to their Website, they also have a facebook page.

rob.m...@gmail.com

Jun 17, 2014, 2:00:20 PM6/17/14
to nc-triangle...@googlegroups.com
The menu on Open Table is the prior one from the old owners.  The Website has the current menu.