Anyone want an Elodie Farms dinner ticket for June 29?

romansperson

Jun 16, 2014, 6:59:43 PM6/16/14
to nc-triangle...@googlegroups.com
Being a doofus, I bought two tickets for Elodie Farms' Dinner on the Porch event for Sunday June 29th .... and 10 seconds after I'd hit the 'Buy' button, I realized my husband would be out of town for the event. D'oh!

Is there anyone out there who would like the extra ticket? The chef is Shane Ingram from Four Square and the price is $65 (and if you know of anyone who wants a ticket/extra ticket, please feel free to pass this along!). I've been to two of their dinners which were both wonderful and in a lovely setting.

Nancy

Burgeoningfoodie

Jun 16, 2014, 7:38:35 PM6/16/14
to nc-triangle...@googlegroups.com, nc-triangle...@googlegroups.com
You and Kari should go if she can.

Kari Winter

Jun 16, 2014, 7:46:45 PM6/16/14
to nc-triangle...@googlegroups.com
I'd be on it like a greyhound (see, nifty romansperson reference!) if
we weren't going to be on vacation on that date.

At 07:38 PM 6/16/2014, you wrote:
>You and Kari should go if she can.
>
>On Jun 16, 2014, at 6:59 PM, romansperson
><<mailto:idols...@gmail.com>idols...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Being a doofus, I bought two tickets for Elodie Farms' Dinner on
>>the Porch event for Sunday June 29th .... and 10 seconds after I'd
>>hit the 'Buy' button, I realized my husband would be out of town
>>for the event. D'oh!
>>
>>Is there anyone out there who would like the extra ticket? The chef
>>is Shane Ingram from Four Square and the price is $65 (and if you
>>know of anyone who wants a ticket/extra ticket, please feel free to
>>pass this along!). I've been to two of their dinners which were
>>both wonderful and in a lovely setting.
>>
>>Nancy
>>
>>--

Nancy

Jun 16, 2014, 7:53:53 PM6/16/14
to nc-triangle...@googlegroups.com
Yup, Kari's the first person I thought of - but no dice on that date ... so I am hoping there's someone else out there who can take it. I could be persuaded to give up both tix (I am doing another event the day before) but I am hoping I can find someone to take just one, since I'd still really like to go myself (and if they want to seat us together, I swear I am good company, at least for a couple hours ;).

Again, if anyone knows an Elodie Farm fan who might want or need a(nother) ticket, feel free to let them know about this.

Nancy

>>For more options, visit
>><https://groups.google.com/d/optout>https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Burgeoningfoodie

Jun 16, 2014, 8:16:13 PM6/16/14
to nc-triangle...@googlegroups.com
Wife and I went some time ago it is a very nice experience.

cervisiam

Jun 16, 2014, 8:49:03 PM6/16/14
to 'Burgeoningfoodie' via NC Triangle Chowhounds

Tell us about the dinner! I'd love to hear about experiences there.

Nancy

Jun 16, 2014, 8:53:53 PM6/16/14
to nc-triangle...@googlegroups.com
 If I go, I will. I've been to dinners hosted by the chefs from Watts Grocery and Foster's and they were both great (with a slight edge to Watts).

Nancy