we have a SE Board!

Cat Link

Sep 23, 2015, 3:50:10 AM9/23/15
to NC Triangle Chowhounds
I asked the new site Hungry Onion if they would start a SE Board. And they did!

You know how it is - if there's no action people drift away. If you do want an alternative I'd urge all of us to start creating some content.

The site is pretty intuitive. No bells and whistles - and the rules of the road seem written using the most voiced complaints about CH as a guide of what not to do.

To keep it easy for other areas to join I'd suggest we keep the title format the way most did on the CH SE board:

Topic - City, State

Nancy

Sep 23, 2015, 10:47:24 AM9/23/15
to nc-triangle...@googlegroups.com
eGullet is another option - I used to post there quite awhile ago but got out of the habit:

>I asked the new site Hungry Onion if they would start a SE Board.
>And they did!
><http://www.hungryonion.org/c/southeast>http://www.hungryonion.org/c/southeast
>
>You know how it is - if there's no action people drift away. If you
>do want an alternative I'd urge all of us to start creating some content.
>
>The site is pretty intuitive. No bells and whistles - and the rules
>of the road seem written using the most voiced complaints about CH
>as a guide of what not to do.
>
>To keep it easy for other areas to join I'd suggest we keep the
>title format the way most did on the CH SE board:
>
>Topic - City, State

Cat Link

Sep 23, 2015, 12:00:09 PM9/23/15
to nc-triangle...@googlegroups.com
I've explored eGullet over the years and enjoy the in depth exploration some topics get.
I've always found their regional boards very quiet though.

Nov 12, 2015, 4:28:08 PM11/12/15
to nc-triangle...@googlegroups.com
I agree with Tom and have been posting both at our Southeast Board and the Vegetarian one, it's easy and enjoyable to use. Let's support this forum.
Claudia