blu Oyster Dinner

R.B. Luke

Nov 15, 2015, 11:51:21 AM11/15/15
to Nc-Triangle-Chowhounds
My son & I thoroughly enjoyed blu seafood and bar's oyster & bubbles dinner last month. We enjoyed it so much we are going back on Nov. 18. Four courses with sparkling wines from across Europe for $60 per person, plus tax & tip.

Here's the menu.
image1.jpeg

Kari Winter

Nov 15, 2015, 1:37:28 PM11/15/15
to nc-triangle...@googlegroups.com
We just had a really nice dinner at Blu ourselves, although just with
the regular menu. Service was slightly off - trying to clear plates
while we were still eating, minuscule glasses of wine, insisting
their were already "enough" anchovies in the caesar salad dressing
(for you or for us?). But the food (aside from that dressing) was all
really good.
kari