Scalp data from NBA Wowy

PerimeterGame

Mar 27, 2016, 11:13:10 PM3/27/16
to nbawowy forum
NBA Wowy clearly provides so much helpful information! I have even donated a few dollars since I was extremely impressed. I was wondering however, if there is a way to data mine information from NBA Wowy? Especially for Daily Fantasy Sports players?

Seth Partnow

Mar 28, 2016, 1:27:47 AM3/28/16
to PerimeterGame, nbawowy forum
you're probably better off getting the data straight for NBA.com and writing your own stuff