Naxsi Rule ID : 2 is blocking a large file upload

c0nw...@googlemail.com

Dec 18, 2016, 4:40:28 PM12/18/16
to naxsi-discuss
So i allow the upload of large files and Naxsi keeps blocking them i read on the Wiki here :
https://github.com/nbs-system/naxsi/wiki/internal-rules#big_request

After checking the rule ID number in my error log the cause "A request that is buffered on file system because it's too big. Naxsi doesn't parse buffered requests."

How can I fix this so I can upload a >=2GB file with naxsi enabled still or is this not possible ? :(

c0nw...@googlemail.com

Dec 18, 2016, 5:08:20 PM12/18/16
to naxsi-discuss, c0nw...@googlemail.com
Is changing Nginx's default client_body_buffer_size to client_body_buffer_size 2000000k; Even good/efficiant for naxsi or nginx no idea how it deals with buffers being 2gb in size if it could be abused or lead to other problems like DoS or something i figure the default value is small for a reason ?