How to configure naxsi-ui and nxapi ?

tee...@gmail.com

Apr 15, 2015, 4:45:02 AM4/15/15
to naxsi-...@googlegroups.com
I'm installing on my debian box using the package nginx-extras from dotdeb repo.
I can't seem to find any documentation that describe the configuration naxsi-ui.

And the documentation for nxapi also quite confusing for newbies like me. Are there any simpler instruction site ?

bod...@gmail.com

Mar 9, 2018, 9:17:56 AM3/9/18
to naxsi-discuss
Lol this thread is so old and noone cares...
Is there any up-to-date web interface solution right now? nxapi is designed for ElasticSearch 2 and now is ElasticSearch 6.
naxsi-ui is even more outdated.
nbs-systems also have this tool - https://github.com/nbs-system/spike and it's in very aerly alpha (maybe it's better than very-very old outdated stuff).

bui

Mar 9, 2018, 9:37:43 AM3/9/18
to naxsi-discuss
Hello !

naxsi-ui is deprecated, you should use : https://github.com/nbs-system/nxtool-ng

it work at least for ES 5.X, I guess someone is working on ES6 support ;)

On Friday, March 9, 2018 at 3:17:56 PM UTC+1,

bod...@gmail.com

Mar 10, 2018, 7:57:21 AM3/10/18
to naxsi-discuss
Wow, thanks bui, I've missed that one somehow. Works for me on ES5.
Seems like recommended web interface to the result is Kibana, will consider it.