Simple example on how to stream media (jpeg 2000)

alexandre...@voxxl.com

Apr 8, 2014, 9:54:14 AM4/8/14
to native-cli...@googlegroups.com
I have just discovered that npapi support is about to get deprecated. I was looking then at PNACL, on how I could implement a simple jpeg 2000 plugin. The plugin would allow me to load jpeg 2000. Using NPACL I would also be able to stream the image source and only progressively download JPEG 2000 as user request it (think of a giga bytes multiscale images).

As far as I understand from the documentation, all examples are full applications. While in my case I would need to replace the behavior for <embed/> (or maybe MediaSource?). Could someone please let me know if there is such an example ('hello world' I could study and understand).

Thanks much in advance

Molly Mackinlay

Apr 8, 2014, 1:27:29 PM4/8/14
to native-cli...@googlegroups.com