I no longer can use the Google Chrome phone (not the chat or video, simple phone calling)

Daniel Forget

Apr 17, 2015, 5:59:11 PM4/17/15
to native-cli...@googlegroups.com
I tried to make phone calls today with Google Chrome, but i can't, it gives me "download the plug-ins" which i did several time. I wish Google or any software companies would start to use there brain and stop making all type of changes. YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE ON THE MARKET !!! i have computer since the late 1990's and very upset of all those "update" on things that no one uses, most of the time to justify "new apps" As for Microsoft, this is the biggest joke since the beginning of time, just to justify new "windows" which sucked after the 1995 windows, except for windows 8.1, finally !!! (didn't try 7)  EVERY COMPANIES SHOULD OFFER 2 VERSIONS, the one they do right now that less than 10% of the population are using and another one with no useless stuff, which required less disk space (perhaps 1/10). Here i am not talking about Google, but everyone. Do you really think that i will start to read dozens of pages to find what i am looking for? Its ridiculous

                                                          So is there a 2 minutes way for me to have back the GOOGLE CHROME phone service?  and do this without WASTING hours of research to find the right page ?!? I am the type that don't care about paying for services, as long its better than normal. I could use Fongo, but i do not wish any phone number anymore, i am allergic to receiving phone call since my teenage years. My way now is people contacting via email if they wish for me to call them, no computer? get out of the Flintstones era !!!

                                                     If Google chrome arrange this problem, i strongly suggest for Canadian to get rid of there phone and TV, we are the stupidest country in the world for paying such big amount for the 3 services while the most expensive was $60.00 WORLDWIDE (in january 2012) while in Canada we were paying between $100 and $160 for the same services.

                                                       You can have a phoneline with fongo and for tv, if its a private tv channel, no problem, but if some channel belongs to Bell, videotron, rogers, ect..... they won't let you have-it for free, even if there is publicity, Why? they own cable or satellite, so they want you to trow away your money !!!!  WAKE UP !!! For those that do not offer there regular programs for free, just do pirating, something i was always against (until 2012), but with time i realized that they deserve for EVERYONE to pirate music or tv, which they complains but do nothing about-it, an example? i once tried to buy a tune "total eclipse of the heart" on amazone.com, but, nope got to go on amazone.ca (Canada).......but it was unavailable ?!? WTF ?!? its a download, i am not purchasing a dvd !!!.

WAKE UP CANADA !!! CANCEL YOUR PHONE AND TV SERVICES, YOU DO NOT NEED THEM AS LONG AS THEY CHARGE TWO TIMES MORE THAN ANY COUNTRIES. YOU CAN HAVE EVERYTHING ON INTERNET.