best library for unzipping the .zip file.

rajeev mehta

Sep 29, 2015, 8:56:19 AM9/29/15
to Native-Client-Discuss
Hi All,

I wanted to unzip the .zip extension and get all the file extracted. I tried "Zlib" nacl port but i am not finding any function/method which will extract the all files.
Please anybody can suggest some solution.

Thanks.

Ben Smith

Sep 29, 2015, 1:37:38 PM9/29/15
to Native-Client-Discuss
zlib does not support the zip format directly, but there is an extra library in the zlib repository that adds this support called minizip.
If you've downloaded the zlib port in naclports, you can find it in naclports/src/out/build/zlib/zlib-1.2.8/contrib/minizip.