Audio and Video Rendering using Native client

Neha Prabhakar

Nov 25, 2015, 1:55:37 AM11/25/15
to Native-Client-Discuss
 Hi Guys,

Currently I am using D2D rendering on windows for desktop based application .Need some inputs for rendering in browser.
D2D renderer requires windows kit which in turn needs to be compiled using msbuild or cmake.
So I am not sure whether NACL will be able to do the same.
Is there any alternative way of rendering audio and video in browser ??

Regards,
Neha

Scott Watson

Nov 25, 2015, 9:50:11 PM11/25/15
to Native-Client-Discuss
PNaCl uses OpenGL ES 2.0 as it's graphics library, and you will need to use the ppapi Audio framework to render the audio.

Neha Prabhakar

Nov 26, 2015, 2:04:45 AM11/26/15
to Native-Client-Discuss
thanks Scott for your inputs.really appreciate it.
Please give your inputs when you get time. thanks in advance :)