For Floh(Please do not delete)

Аниме Любитель

Jul 10, 2016, 4:47:50 AM7/10/16
to Native-Client-Discuss
You can answer in my themes NaCl and PNaCl and Paper.js, please.
Incidentally https://www.youtube.com/user/FlohOfWoe your channel and http://www.flohofwoe.net your site? If so, itCool, I just watched this site for a long time, so you probably know so much about the technology
NaCl and PNaCl and Paper.js and asm.js?

In general, I'm looking for friends with similar interests (with can talk, who themselves will write (bore me not, I will be glad to answer at any time and I could write (so as not to bother others) if similar interests nobody nobody bother not, I so I think if you want to be friends here are my contacts:
Boxes anime_...@mail.ru, A.A.Checherin.i...@gmail.com
Mail.ru agent anime_...@mail.ru
Skype animelubitel
Google Hangouts A.A.Checherin.i...@gmail.com
or other chat (choose yourself)
Please answer. Really looking forward to the answer