Keystore access

Mariana Brachetta

May 9, 2016, 11:33:00 AM5/9/16
to Native-Client-Discuss
Hello,
         excuseme for my bad English. I am new in Native Client programming.

        I need know: How to get access, with Native Cliente, to a X509 Certificate installed on the System repository or the Smart Card? with web digital signature application purpose. If its posible?

        Very thanks.

Mariana

Bill Budge

May 10, 2016, 11:50:37 AM5/10/16
to Native-Client-Discuss
You could use the private Pepper x509 certificate API.

However, you would have to launch chrome with special flags to successfully access this private API, which makes it impossible to use outside of testing or development scenarios.

Mariana Brachetta

May 10, 2016, 6:29:38 PM5/10/16
to native-cli...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your response. I will prove with this.
Whith c/c++ libraries how pkcs11-helper api is not posible do it for a particular arquitecture?

Ing. Mariana Brachetta

Bill Budge

May 11, 2016, 2:00:09 PM5/11/16
to Native-Client-Discuss
The x509 API would be accessed like any other Pepper API. See the Native Client examples for how this works.

All Pepper APIs are platform-independent. You can't access platform specific APIs from a Pepper plugin.

Use this command line flag when launching Chrome or accessing the API will fail.

  --enable-pepper-testing

Mariana Brachetta

Alejandro Barberio