Re: [native-client-discuss] Digest for native-client-discuss@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 2 topics

Kyaw Thura Maung

Jul 20, 2017, 1:19:06 AM7/20/17
to native-cli...@googlegroups.com
Thanks.

Kyaw

On Jul 20, 2017 9:17 AM, <native-cli...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Manohar Ch L <manohar.r...@gmail.com>: Jul 19 03:07PM -0400

Hi ,

Hope you are doing great,
My Self,* Manohar* from R2 Technologies. We have a requirement for "*Programmer
Analyst*" at *Richmond, VA*. Please review the Job description below and if
you’d like to pursue this, please include a word copy of your latest resume
along with a daytime phone number and rate in your response. You can
also reach me at *248-522-7855*, Drop the suitable profiles on
*man...@r2techcorp.com* <man...@r2techcorp.com>.

*Position: Programmer Analyst*

*Location: Richmond, VA*

*Duration: 6 months*

*Interview Type: In Person*

*Job Description:*

*3-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.*

*Experience Required:*

Extensive MS Web Expressions development experience.

Proven experience in data integration between systems via Web/ftp and or
database interfaces.

Very strong T SQL background

JavaScript

An excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to
interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers

*Experience Preferred:*

Experience with CME from Vertigo

Local candidates strongly preferred

VDH is requesting for a contractor to provide technical support and
expertise to the Office of Chief Medical Examiner (OCME) to provide the
necessary improvements and enhancements to the OCME’s information database
(VMEDS) and/or other IT functions.

Works as part of the Virginia Department of Health (VDH) Office of
Information Management &OCME team to

Create a data portal for DFS’s case level toxicology data to be transferred
to OCME’s database

Through the portal, case level toxicology data from DFS will be matched and
uploaded into the OCME’s VMEDS database automatically

Create a second data portal for specific elements on individual cases
within the VMEDS database to be automatically sent to DMV in a desired
electronic format outlined by DMV

Restructure the toxicology page and format in VMEDS

Eliminate the one-to-many relationship of the toxicology data table

Create user specific email notifications when toxicology data is uploaded
in VMEDS

Create functionality in VMEDS where certified copies of final toxicology
reports can be pulled from electronic case files in VMEDS in PDF form

Create an interface for OCME staff to request and submit toxicology
requests electronically

Provide timely enhancements and/or modifications to VMEDS as needed and
authorized by OCME’s Administrative Deputy and/or Chief Medical Examiner.

Establish programs/systems/reporting tools in VMEDS that will allow OCME
staff members to run standardized reports

Reports should be in a usable format that can be manipulated by staff
(e.g., Excel, Word)

Restructure the ‘search’ page in VMEDS

If needed, provide expertise in the recommendation and/or selection of new
information database system for the OCME.

Thanks,
Manohar
Technical Recruiter
Disk:470-242-7345 Ex-301
man...@r2techcorp.com
Office: 248-522-7855 |Fax: (248) 479-5559
R2 Technologies
6515 Shiloh Rd, Unit 110, Alpharetta,GA 30005
Manohar Ch L <manohar.r...@gmail.com>: Jul 19 09:42AM -0400

Hi,

Hope you are doing great,
My Self, *Manohar* from R2 Technologies. We have a requirement for “*Mainframe
Lead or Manager*" at *Pittsburgh, PA*. Please review the Job description
below and if you’d like to pursue this, please include a word copy of your
latest resume along with a daytime phone number and rate in your
response. You can also reach me at *248-522-7855*, Drop the suitable
profiles on *man...@r2techcorp.com* <man...@r2techcorp.com>

*Position: **Mainframe Lead or Manager*

*Location: Pittsburgh, PA*

*Duration: 6 months*

*Job Requirements:*

· We have an immediate need of an onshore lead for a portfolio
(Wesnet) at WESCO.

· Manage legacy ERP system with interfaces and AppHub applications
development staff.

· Lead the staff which will have both client FTE’s and Sogeti
offshore.

· Manage – Prioritize/schedule/allocate Projects in the portfolio
(Enhancements, support tickets, other projects).

· Lead application management/production Support – Keep lights on
and work/coordinate with other teams in the organization to drive
resolutions

· Interface directly with business to define technical needs and
mange expectations

· Technical strong enough to understand the application
functionalities/technical issues to drive resolutions

· Evolve into taking complete responsibility of the portfolio (Team
size: 12 to 15 people)

*Technical experience:*

· Linux (extensive knowledge required)

· Red hat 6.5

· AccuCobol 9.12

· Subversion 1.8

· Excellent trouble shooting and out of the box thinking

· Ability to manage aggressive deadlines

· Ability to define user needs

· Resource management

· Hands on