FFMpeg built but can't find binary

Mathieu Gosbee

Feb 26, 2014, 5:54:54 PM2/26/14
to native-cli...@googlegroups.com
So we hopefully compiled ffmpeg for NaCl but we can't seem to find the binary file. Any idea where this ends up?

JF Bastien

Feb 27, 2014, 11:05:54 PM2/27/14
to native-cli...@googlegroups.com
Which command did you run to build ffmpeg? I assume you used naclports? For NaCl you'd usually have a .nexe file.

On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 2:54 PM, Mathieu Gosbee <mathieu...@matbee.com> wrote:
So we hopefully compiled ffmpeg for NaCl but we can't seem to find the binary file. Any idea where this ends up?

Quais Taraki

Apr 11, 2014, 2:46:28 PM4/11/14
to native-cli...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

I hope you resolved this issue. Can you comment on FFMpeg performance inside the Chrome native container?

Thanks,
Quais
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

平山直紀

Apr 16, 2014, 3:07:45 AM4/16/14
to native-cli...@googlegroups.com
This is not answer.
You can run PNaCL FFMpeg at this url.

I'm not google, so It is not best performance, maybe.

2014年4月12日土曜日 3時46分28秒 UTC+9 Quais Taraki:

平山直紀

Apr 16, 2014, 9:01:16 AM4/16/14
to native-cli...@googlegroups.com
I am not googl. and I am not performance engineer.
I tested FFMpeg perfrmance.

Convert MP4 to WMV TEST(4.39MB)

Normal FFMpeg  2 Sec.
PNaCL FFMpeg  11Sec. ( Chrome34 )
JavaScript FFMpeg 25Sec. ( FireFox28 )

Next URL,You can test PNaCL and JavaScript with your video file.