Any documents about Native Client SRC Project available ?

0x71...@gmail.com

Mar 26, 2015, 1:22:28 AM3/26/15
to native-cli...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,
  As we all know, current native client have much difference from the original paper Google worte in 2009,
now when i view the src project, i got lots of confused. So I wonder if there are any papers or documents that
can introduce the architecture or relationship between each components about NACL ?
Actually i need some documents which can introduce 'trusted' 'untrusted' 'sprc' components in the SRC CODE Project.
Any one can help ?
Any useful documents are welcomed!

JF Bastien

Mar 26, 2015, 5:45:46 PM3/26/15
to native-cli...@googlegroups.com

0x71...@gmail.com

Mar 27, 2015, 1:50:04 AM3/27/15
to native-cli...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot JF, those links are very helpful !

在 2015年3月27日星期五 UTC+8上午5:45:46,JF Bastien写道: