Best practice for multiple browsers

dwn

May 3, 2017, 11:35:45 AM5/3/17
to Native-Client-Discuss
I have an extensive PNaCl codebase that I would like to be able to use on my new contracted project.

What is the minimum install needed to run P/NaCl without Chrome/Chromium? For simplicity's sake, let's say someone is running Internet Explorer. Also, I'd like to know about the best options for running native code on iPhone - thank you!

Thanks for any help!

This is my thought for when someone logs onto the system ...

Is it Chrome?
YES: Run the embedded PNaCl app
NO {

Is it a mobile device?
NO: Provide ?????? for install (let's assume Internet Explorer)
YES {

Is it Android?

YES: Provide Android NDK app for install (.apk)
NO: Provide ?????? for install (let's assume iPhone)

}

}