ChromeSigninError -206

ctod...@aol.com

Dec 24, 2016, 5:50:38 PM12/24/16
to Native-Client-Discuss
Hello. I recently downloaded Google Chrome app for my iPhone SE. When I went to sign in I get a error message stating ChromeSigninError - 206. I am logged in to my YouTube apps, my Google Voice app, as well as the Google website wen I go to Google.com in both safari as well as the Chrome app. I am logged into them all using the same account. Neither of Google.com or any of my apps have any errors, issues, or problems letting me sign in it is just the Chrome App itself which I downloaded from the Apple Store. Are there any official known fixes, repairs, or updates? I googled the error message and I couldn't find anything official that I can definitely trust to not ruin my phone.

Derek Schuff

Jan 3, 2017, 2:17:34 PM1/3/17
to Native-Client-Discuss
Hi,
This mailing list is for discussion of Native Client, which is completely unrelated to Chrome on iOS; so it's unlikely that anyone here can help you. I think your most likely best source is the official Chrome help site: https://support.google.com/chrome/?hl=en#topic=3227046