What's '-X' argument used for in sel_ldr ?

KnoooW

Aug 17, 2015, 10:17:41 PM8/17/15
to Native-Client-Discuss
hi all,
  I know -h can be used to redirect descriptors. but, the '-X' have confused me serveral days.
After reading some source code, I know it was called  'export-addr-to' used for  'secure command channel'.
as the secure channel source code part is much hard to understand. I wonder,
1) What's the '-X' used for ? What's its design purpose ?
2) How to use it to communicate ?

btw: I used sel_ldr loader in LINUX ONLY. NOT in browser.

Thanks !

KnoooW

Aug 19, 2015, 9:16:10 PM8/19/15
to Native-Client-Discuss

在 2015年8月18日星期二 UTC+8上午10:17:41,KnoooW写道:
 After reading some source code, I realize that secure command channel is used for host process to communicate with service_runtime in nacl by SRPC !
 is that right ?
 anybody ?