Paper.js

Аниме Любитель

Jul 7, 2016, 11:19:56 AM7/7/16
to Native-Client-Discuss
How a native client application using paper.js work in other browsers? Where is the code of Emscripten? Give a simple example. Thank you in advance

Floh

Jul 8, 2016, 5:37:50 AM7/8/16
to Native-Client-Discuss
It's pepper.js ;) You can read up on emscripten here: https://kripken.github.io/emscripten-site/, in general it's 'just' a different cross-compilation platform and runtime environment. If you never worked either with NaCl, emscripten or C/C++ compiler toolchains on the command line it's a bit of a steep learning curve though.

Cheers,
-Floh.

Аниме Любитель

Jul 8, 2016, 6:30:04 AM7/8/16
to Native-Client-Discuss
I have worked with Emscripten the command line on the example of Hello World https://people.mozilla.org/~lwagner/gdc-pres/gdc-2014.html#/7 , it granted a lot of code.
Here is an example http://gonacl.commondatastorage.googleapis.com/pepper.js/mouselock/data/mouselock.html . How it works.
I searched and did not find code
Emscripten.
How he compiles the application .pexe or .nexe to Emscripten code?
Where code?
Emscripten inserted or asm.js inserted in the browser? I will understand how it works paper.js, but I would like to know who helped faster