Is It Possible to Make C++ Code in NaCl or PNaCl App to Talk to Server or Database?

Osman Zakir

May 8, 2017, 10:24:31 AM5/8/17
to Native-Client-Discuss
I want to write a C++ web app using NaCl or PNaCl, but first I wanted to ask if it's possible to write C++ code for this that would talk to the server or database and/or access the web on its own to look stuff up when and if needed.  So yeah, is it possible?  I really want to write an app whose code, when shown, would demonstrate that C++ isn't as hard as most people seem to think.  I'm trying to see what kind of app I should make (like, what it should do), and I'm thinking I might make a Chrome extension, but I'm not 100% sure on this either yet.  I'm trying to make a web app for a CS course final project.  It's Introduction to Computer Science (CS50) on Harvardx on edX (as in, I'm taking the web version since I'm not in the US and therefore can't take the actual campus version).