Only 10 days are left. Contribute to ADR's fund-raising campaign & play an active role in betterment of Indian Democracy

ADR India

Mar 16, 2017, 4:35:59 AM3/16/17
to national-el...@googlegroups.com, national...@googlegroups.com

Dear Friends,

We thank all the 76 supporters for donating Rs 1,19,070 to Association for Democratic Reforms' (ADR) ‘Hum Badlenge Apna Bharat Campaign: an initiative to engage youth in strengthening Democracy’. This is only 23% of our target of Rs 5,00,000. ADR’s online fund-raising campaign is closing on March 23, 2017. Only 10 days are left, this is your chance to actively participate in the betterment of Indian Democracy, kindly come forward and donate to us. Donate here: www.bitgiving.com/aparnaadr

As part of this programme, we want to hold workshops across the country to educate School and College Students about the “Critical Connection between Informed Voting and Good Governance.” These students are the “Future Voters”, thus it is necessary to make them understand, why they should take their ‘Right to Vote’ seriously. They need to realize that how the kind of representatives they will chose, would decide what kind of future they have - Progressive or Regressive.

With Regards,

Aparna Lall

+91-9958405338

Email: apa...@adrindia.org