Fwd: This Week's Classes and Open Shop (Girls Only Edition)!

Trisha

Apr 2, 2013, 3:22:34 PM4/2/13
to Nashville cycling events
FYI -- I just got confirmation that this Thursday is the girls' only Open Shop at Halcyon. I will be out of town and can't make it -- sorry for the short notice -- but hopefully some of you can.

Apr 2, 2013, 5:09:42 PM4/2/13
to nashvil...@googlegroups.com
Trish,

To clarify:
Is that at Oasis or Halcyon?

Edwin

Trisha

Apr 2, 2013, 5:20:40 PM4/2/13
to Edwin Williamson, Nashville cycling events
It is at Oasis.

Edwin