Fwd: Save the Date: Nashville B-cycle in Bloom

Trisha

Feb 21, 2013, 6:49:00 PM2/21/13
to Nashville cycling events
Another FYI, everyone...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Andrea Champion <acha...@nashvilledowntown.com>
Date: Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 4:17 PM
Subject: Save the Date: Nashville B-cycle in Bloom
To: trpi...@gmail.com

If you're having trouble viewing this email, you may see it online.

Share this:
Nashville B-cycle
Bikes you love and leave.
Save the date!
Join us on Friday, March 8 in Fifth Third Plaza (corner of 5th Avenue North and Church Street) for this Nashville B-cycle spring event. Festivities include brief remarks by Mayor Karl Dean, live coverage by Lightning 100, demo bike rides and giveaways.
Show the bikes some love!
Ride a B-cycle to this event and receive a FREE Nashville B-cycle t-shirt. Sign up for an annual membership on site at this event and receive $10 off and B-cycle swag.
Stay tuned for more details.
Interested in becoming a member?
Membership fees, rate information, a map of B-station locations, and much more can be found online. Become a member today on our website! Annual members will receive a B-card in the mail.
Give us a call: 615-418-5021
Nashville B-cycle
206 Capitol Boulevard
Nashville, TN 37219
| ,
This email was sent to trpi...@gmail.com. To ensure that you continue receiving our emails, please add us to your address book or safe list.

manage your preferences | opt out using TrueRemove®.

powered by emma

Sarah Weinberg

Mar 6, 2013, 2:27:36 PM3/6/13
to nashvil...@googlegroups.com
I plan on attending Friday with my coworker, Jennifer. She and her husband bike, I believe!