Sunday's brunch

Trisha

May 3, 2013, 12:43:12 PM5/3/13
to nashvil...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone! Just wanted to send out a quick reminder about Sunday's Farmer's Market Brunch + MetroCenter ride. We'll be meeting at the Farmer's Market for brunch at 10:15, rain or shine. Then on for a 10-miles greenway ride—this portion will not take place if it is storming. I have my fingers crossed for a break in the weather, though!

And in case you hadn't heard, there's another Sunday biking opportunity, thanks to the folks at Native magazine. They're hosting a Cinco de Biko event in East Nashville.

Hope to see you all on Sunday—or at another Nashville Bike Month event!