bike maintenance class

Skip to the first unread message

Trisha

19 Mar 2013, 4:27:54 pm19/3/13
to Nashville cycling events
Dan Furbish of the Oasis workshop is willing to lead a "Bike Maintenance 101" class for us.

I know there's been some interest in this within the group. Please take a look at this poll and let me know if any of these dates in April would work for you.

http://doodle.com/xbrdwt5t9h4g8b6v

The exact time is TBD, but would probably be around 6.

The Oasis Workshop, if you're not familiar, is a terrific nonprofit that helps at-risk, low-income kids build their own bikes. Dan is hoping that more women might volunteer at the workshops, so maybe once we learn a little something, we could help out.

More details: