Vito Lupo Lecture

~mag...@nashville.com

Aug 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/26/96

Vito Lupo, master magician

Join Vito Lupo for an evening of entertainment, innovative magical
concepts, and practical and applicable information. For beginners,
intermediates and advanced practitioners, for amateurs and professionals,
for close-up and stage performers, Vito Lupo’s lecture is one to be
experienced by all.

Vito will be lecturing in Nashville, Tennessee on Thursday September 19
at 7:30 pm. The lecture will be held at the Governors House Ramada Inn
(I-65 and Harding Place). The cost will be $10.00 for all non-club
members. Vito's lecture is sponsored by
IBM Ring 37. Be sure to check out our other upcoming lectures at
http://www.nashville.com/~magicman/lectures.htm

--
Magicman
Member of I.B.M. Ring 37