Buy Best Southern Enterprises Fold-out Convertible Desk, Winter White Special Discount

admin

Jun 22, 2014, 11:17:41 AM6/22/14
to nansj...@googlegroups.com
Best deal Southern Enterprises Fold-out Convertible Desk, Winter White from {brand} with FREE shipping. Buy cheapSouthern Enterprises Fold-out Convertible Desk, Winter White now and get 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.

Southern Enterprises Fold-out Convertible Desk, Winter White
Product By : B004O8CIP4

Southern Enterprises Fold-out Convertible Desk, Winter White
Wall Mount Fold-Out Convertible Laptop / Writing Desk

An ideal solution for any room, this winter white writing desk folds away neatly and compactly. Fold the desk down and you reveal a convenient storage area with two adjustable shelves, bill organizers and a corkboard. Whether you choose to use this in your home office, living room, bedroom or dorm, you are sure to be pleased with the amazing functionality of this fold out desk.

View larger
View larger
View larger
View larger
View larger
View larger

You've put a lot of care into choosing your furnishings and with continued care you should be able to enjoy them for many years to come. We recommend dusting with a soft dry cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaner. Do not leave spills unattended. Protect from heat and liquids. Keep out of direct sunlight to prevent fading. Easy-to-follow instructions are included.

Details and Dimensions
  • 22" W x 36" D x 58" H (open)
  • Features convenient wall mount design
  • Includes 2 adjustable shelves and 2 stationary shelves
  • Features 3 bill organizers and a corkboard
  • Closed: 22" W x 6" D x 58" H (mounted); 22" W x 6" D x 32" H (unit only)
  • Writing surface: 30" W x 20" D x 28.75" H
  • Side shelves: 6" W x 4" D
  • Top shelf: 20" W x 4" D x 9" H
  • Drill hole height: 57.5" H
  • Winter white finish
  • Max weight capacity: 20 lb. (desk top)
  • Constructed of birch veneer and MDF
  • No assembly required
If you are searching Southern Enterprises Fold-out Convertible Desk, Winter White. I do accept its an extraordinary searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly euphoric utilizing this kind of item. It was a fabulous cost. I'm exceptionally blissful utilizing the item. I would propose it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was exceptionally euphoric about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Generally the cost was more achieable. I would suggest this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was amazing. I won't grumble however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would propose to others for procurement.

Where to buy Southern Enterprises Fold-out Convertible Desk, Winter White by {brand}?

You can buy Southern Enterprises Fold-out Convertible Desk, Winter White best price {brand} with super saver shipping. See more prices, product review, product info, shipping options available and additional information via click the link below - Get it Now! Southern Enterprises Fold-out Convertible Desk, Winter White Review . Buy Cheap Southern Enterprises Fold-out Convertible Desk, Winter White . Discount Today Southern Enterprises Fold-out Convertible Desk, Winter White Southern Enterprises Fold-out Convertible Desk, Winter White Rating