Discount White Cedar Log Picnic Table with Detached Bench - 6 foot FREE Shipping

admin

Jun 22, 2014, 3:15:54 AM6/22/14
to nanbb...@googlegroups.com
Are search review about White Cedar Log Picnic Table with Detached Bench - 6 foot? you can get review about White Cedar Log Picnic Table with Detached Bench - 6 foot and is best price for you. Now order over $25 eligible FREE shipping.

White Cedar Log Picnic Table with Detached Bench - 6 foot

Product By : B007Y7TN96
White Cedar Log Picnic Table with Detached Bench - 6 foot Special Discount White Cedar Log Picnic Table with Detached Benches: Charming, rustic and practical! This cedar log picnic table with detached benches is perfect for any patio, backyard, porch or gazebo. Naturally resistant to decay, insect and weather damage, this cedar picnic table stands up to Mother Nature, year-in and year-out. Amish-crafted with elegant simplicity and style in mind, this picnic table will be a beautiful gathering place for the whole family. White Cedar Log Picnic Table with Detached Benches (6'): Table: 72" long, 27" wide, 30" high. 2 Benches: 72" long, 12" wide, 16" high. Weight: 140 lbs. -Proudly made in the USA! Finely crafted by the Western Pennsylvania Amish. -Naturally resistant to decay, insect and weather damage. Rust-resistant steel hardware. -Sturdy 4"-5" cedar log construction with solid mortise and tenon joints. -Beautiful naturally unfinished! -45 minutes of assembly required. -Custom Made to Order: Allow 5 days for construction before shipping If you are searching White Cedar Log Picnic Table with Detached Bench - 6 foot. I do accept its an incredible searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly upbeat utilizing this sort of item. It was a phenomenal cost. I'm extremely blissful utilizing the item. I would suggest it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was exceptionally upbeat about the item and it likewise arrived rapidly. Provincially the cost was more achieable. I would prescribe this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was amazing. I won't grumble however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would propose to others for procurement.

Where to buy White Cedar Log Picnic Table with Detached Bench - 6 foot?

You can buy White Cedar Log Picnic Table with Detached Bench - 6 foot best price with super saver shipping. See more prices, shipping options available and additional information via click the link below - Get it Now! White Cedar Log Picnic Table with Detached Bench - 6 foot Review . Buy Cheap White Cedar Log Picnic Table with Detached Bench - 6 foot . Discount Today White Cedar Log Picnic Table with Detached Bench - 6 foot White Cedar Log Picnic Table with Detached Bench - 6 foot Rating