Sale Price Strathwood Rawley 7-1/2-Foot Umbrella Special Discount

admin

Jun 22, 2014, 3:24:54 AM6/22/14
to nanbb...@googlegroups.com
Cheap Strathwood Rawley 7-1/2-Foot Umbrella Discount price Strathwood Rawley 7-1/2-Foot Umbrella today, Buy cheap Strathwood Rawley 7-1/2-Foot Umbrella with low price now and FREE shipping if you order more than $25. 100% satisfaction guarantee.

Strathwood Rawley 7-1/2-Foot Umbrella
Product By : B002KMINWS
Today Price : CHECK NOW
Strathwood Rawley
7-1/2-foot pole umbrella creates a shady oasis for dining and visiting with friends. view larger
Strathwood Rawley
Canvas fabric umbrella with 6 steel ribs and handy tilt mechanism. view larger
Strathwood Rawley
Turning crank raises/expands and lowers the umbrella. view larger
Strathwood Rawley
Coordinates with other pieces from the Rawley collection (sold separately). view larger

Strathwood Rawley 7-1/2-Foot Canvas Pole Umbrella

Relax in Elegant Style

The Strathwood Rawley collection helps transform any porch, patio, or back deck into welcoming place to visit with friends or to simply enjoy a bit of tranquility.

As part of the Rawley collection, this 7-1/2-foot pole umbrella gracefully combines style and savvy design to exceptionally charming results. Whether placed pool side or on the back patio or deck, the umbrella makes a welcome addition to any outdoor furniture collection. Dimensions of the item: To protect the user from the sharp edge, there is a plastic cap on the lower pole, the plastic cap is around 2inch diameter; Real steel pole’s diameter is 1.5 inch and In order easy the connection of upper pole and lower pole, this part was shrinked to around 1.4 inch

Durable Attractive Design

Designed for year-round outdoor use, the pole umbrella features weather-ready canvas fabric and six steel ribs with a design that expands and retracts as desired. Turn the clearly labeled crank clockwise to raise and expand the umbrella or turn it counter-clockwise to lower the umbrella. It's recommended to lower the umbrella before windy, stormy weather or when not in use. The pole umbrella also provides a handy tilt mechanism that allows for creating shade when the sun is lower in the sky, like in the morning, late afternoon, and early evening.

Coordinates with Surrounding Decor

Tastefully designed to blend with almost any decor, the umbrella can be used with existing outdoor furniture pieces, and its 1-1/2-inch diameter allows the pole to fit in universal umbrella pole stands (stand sold separately). Use the umbrella with any standard table with an umbrella hole or with the coordinating Rawley dining table and outdoor furniture collection from Strathwood (additional pieces sold separately).

The Rawley pole umbrella measures 78 inches high by 90 inches wide when open, and it weighs approximately 10 pounds.

Strathwood Rawley 7-1/2-Foot Umbrella If you are searching Strathwood Rawley 7-1/2-Foot Umbrella. I do accept its an incredible searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly blissful utilizing this kind of item. It was an awesome cost. I'm exceptionally joyful utilizing the item. I would prescribe it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was extremely blissful about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Works flawlessly and you can not beat the buy cost. Generally the cost was more achieable. I would propose this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was fantastic. You get what you blanket. I won't whine however at the cost its ideal. Was seeing that depicted. Great item to the cost. Would propose to others for procurement. This store is an incredible spot to reveal arrangements. You can buy Strathwood Rawley 7-1/2-Foot Umbrella with discount and super saver shipping now. See more prices Strathwood Rawley 7-1/2-Foot Umbrella, shipping options available and additional information via click the link below - Get it Now!

Strathwood Rawley 7-1/2-Foot Umbrella Review . Buy Cheap Strathwood Rawley 7-1/2-Foot Umbrella . Discount Today Strathwood Rawley 7-1/2-Foot Umbrella Strathwood Rawley 7-1/2-Foot Umbrella Rating