Buy Best Lake Como Patio Dining Set with Umbrella and Base (5 Piece, Wicker) by La-Z-Boy Outdoor FREE Shipping

admin

Jun 22, 2014, 3:14:34 AM6/22/14
to najbjs...@googlegroups.com
Are you looking to buy Lake Como Patio Dining Set with Umbrella and Base (5 Piece, Wicker) by La-Z-Boy Outdoor? We have best Lake Como Patio Dining Set with Umbrella and Base (5 Piece, Wicker) by La-Z-Boy Outdoor from B00A0P61EE is best price for you. Now order over $25 eligible FREE shipping.

Lake Como Patio Dining Set with Umbrella and Base (5 Piece, Wicker) by La-Z-Boy Outdoor

Lake Como Patio Dining Set with Umbrella and Base (5 Piece, Wicker) by La-Z-Boy Outdoor Rating Transform your patio with La-Z-Boy Outdoor furniture, the Lake Como collection offers a classic old world design with the contemporary comfort known to La-Z-Boy. The Lake Como 5 pc Outdoor Dining Set includes: 4 Woven Dining Chairs with lumbar support pillows, Dining Table, Umbrella and Base. The frame of this set is hand-woven wicker over heavy duty, rust resistant aluminum and steel. The Dining Chairs feature woven arms with a classic split scroll detailed ends. The seat cushion of the Dining Chair and coordinating Lumbar Pillows offer added support, while the back height and angle add comfort and style to this Dining Set. Cushions come in a warm, neutral Essence Dune and the lumbar pillows in Sybil Lake stripe with complimentary tan and blues. The cushions feature all weather Sunsharp® fabric. Sunsharp® is comfortable and soft to the touch; durable; stain, mildew and fade resistant; with anti-fading, bright, vibrant color. The round Dining Table features a glass top softened with a wicker weave trim, perched on a wicker panel pedestal. Umbrella has a 1.75in aluminum pole with crank lift and auto tilt feature, 9ft umbrella span and 8ft overall height. Let the Lake Como Dining Set show you what outdoor living is all about. Complete this classic collection with Lake Como Recliners, Side Table, Chaise Lounge, or 6pc Seating Set. Chair Dimensions: Length - 31.10in Width - 25.20in Height - 36.81in Table Dimensions: Length - 53.94in Width - 53.94in Height - 27.95in Umbrella Dimensions: Length - 108in Width - 108in Height - 96in If you are searching Lake Como Patio Dining Set with Umbrella and Base (5 Piece, Wicker) by La-Z-Boy Outdoor. I do accept its an extraordinary searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly joyful utilizing this kind of item. It was a phenomenal cost. I'm exceptionally upbeat utilizing the item. I would prescribe it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was extremely upbeat about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. By regional standards the cost was more achieable. I would prescribe this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was great. I won't gripe however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would prescribe to others for procurement.

Can i buy Lake Como Patio Dining Set with Umbrella and Base (5 Piece, Wicker) by La-Z-Boy Outdoor with discount?

yes, you can buy Lake Como Patio Dining Set with Umbrella and Base (5 Piece, Wicker) by La-Z-Boy Outdoor from {brand} with discount with super saver shipping. Lake Como Patio Dining Set with Umbrella and Base (5 Piece, Wicker) by La-Z-Boy Outdoor Review . Buy Cheap Lake Como Patio Dining Set with Umbrella and Base (5 Piece, Wicker) by La-Z-Boy Outdoor . Discount Today Lake Como Patio Dining Set with Umbrella and Base (5 Piece, Wicker) by La-Z-Boy Outdoor Lake Como Patio Dining Set with Umbrella and Base (5 Piece, Wicker) by La-Z-Boy Outdoor Rating