Sale Phoenix 11.5\' Triangle Sun Shade Sail Complete Home Kit Desert Sand Color FREE Shipping

admin

Jun 22, 2014, 3:05:04 AM6/22/14
to najbjs...@googlegroups.com
Cheap Phoenix 11.5' Triangle Sun Shade Sail Complete Home Kit Desert Sand Color Discount price Phoenix 11.5' Triangle Sun Shade Sail Complete Home Kit Desert Sand Color today, Buy cheap Phoenix 11.5' Triangle Sun Shade Sail Complete Home Kit Desert Sand Color with low price now and FREE shipping if you order more than $25. 100% satisfaction guarantee.

Phoenix 11.5' Triangle Sun Shade Sail Complete Home Kit Desert Sand Color
Product By : B005R43XNU
Today Price : CHECK NOW
Phoenix Sun Sails SSL115TKS Triangle 11.5' Per Side Desert Sand Color Sun Sail

Each of our shade sails comes in two varieties: Home and Professional. The home sails have a lighter weight material and use galvanized 6mm hardware. These sails are lighter and easier to install and are available at a more economical price point. The professional sails use a heavier material and 8mm Stainless Steel hardware. If your area of intended use is subject to strong winds or significant precipitation, you may want to consider the professional option.

Thank you for considering a Phoenix Shade sail. Phoenix Shade Sails are a great addition to your home, office, or wherever you could use a shade zone. Phoenix Shade Sails provide UV protection from the sun, a cool place for children to play, or an outdoor shaded area for entertaining guests. Set up in a permanent installation or use for portable shade.

All Phoenix Sun Sails come as complete kits including all necessary mounting hardware. The 11.5' sail kit includes the 11.5' per side sail, 2 turnbuckles, 2 carabiners, 4 pad eyes, 4 9' lengths of rope, and 16 wood screws. The sail has 3 D rings, one sewn into each corner. All mounting hardware and D rings are made from 6mm zinc-plated steel.

The sail itself is constructed from heavy duty 180g/m2 polyethylene weave material which resists mold and mildew and is easy to clean with simple soap and water. Unlike cloth or canvas materials, the polyethylene weave does not absorb water or humidity. This water resistance, together with built in UV protection, ensures Phoenix sun sails stand up to years of outdoor exposure.

Phoenix 11.5' Triangle Sun Shade Sail Complete Home Kit Desert Sand Color If you are searching Phoenix 11.5' Triangle Sun Shade Sail Complete Home Kit Desert Sand Color. I do accept its an incredible searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly blissful utilizing this kind of item. It was an awesome cost. I'm exceptionally joyful utilizing the item. I would prescribe it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was extremely blissful about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Works flawlessly and you can not beat the buy cost. Generally the cost was more achieable. I would propose this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was fantastic. You get what you blanket. I won't whine however at the cost its ideal. Was seeing that depicted. Great item to the cost. Would propose to others for procurement. This store is an incredible spot to reveal arrangements. You can buy Phoenix 11.5' Triangle Sun Shade Sail Complete Home Kit Desert Sand Color with discount and super saver shipping now. See more prices Phoenix 11.5' Triangle Sun Shade Sail Complete Home Kit Desert Sand Color, shipping options available and additional information via click the link below - Get it Now!

Phoenix 11.5' Triangle Sun Shade Sail Complete Home Kit Desert Sand Color Review . Buy Cheap Phoenix 11.5' Triangle Sun Shade Sail Complete Home Kit Desert Sand Color . Discount Today Phoenix 11.5' Triangle Sun Shade Sail Complete Home Kit Desert Sand Color Phoenix 11.5' Triangle Sun Shade Sail Complete Home Kit Desert Sand Color Rating