Access is denied for the getName

dklueh

Jul 3, 2009, 2:32:01 AM7/3/09
to nagios-was-dev
Hi Niklas!
Your new version for pks12 is working-
but on my cluster i get the following error:

ERROR - ADMN0022E: Access is denied for the getName operation on
SessionManager MBean because of insufficient or empty credentials.

my check_servers looks like th following:
# Using the new PKCS12 keystores
WAS_SUE_TST.hostname=130.0.204.149
WAS_SUE_TST.port=8881
WAS_SUE_TST.username=xxx
WAS_SUE_TST.password=xxx
WAS_SUE_TST.securityenabled=true
WAS_SUE_TST.truststore=/opt/IBM/WebSphere/AppServer/profiles/AppSrv01/
config/cells/do1scc49Cell01/trust.p12
WAS_SUE_TST.keystore=/opt/IBM/WebSphere/AppServer/profiles/AppSrv01/
config/cells/do1scc49Cell01/key.p12
WAS_SUE_TST.truststorepassword=xxx
WAS_SUE_TST.keystorepassword=xxx

# Using the old JKS type keystores
#example2.hostname=130.0.204.149
#example2.port=9081
#example2.username=admin
#example2.password=secret
#example2.securityenabled=true
#example2.truststore=/opt/was/profiles/example/etc/
DummyClientTrustFile.jks
#example2.keystore=/opt/was/profiles/example/etc/
DummyClientKeyFile.jks
#example2.truststorepassword=secret
#example2.keystorepassword=secret

# Running without security enabled
#example3.hostname=130.0.204.149
#example3.port=9081
#example3.username=xxx
#example3.password=xxx
#example3.securityenabled=false

regards,
Daniel

Niklas Gustavsson

Jul 3, 2009, 2:50:36 AM7/3/09
to nagios-...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Jul 3, 2009 at 8:32 AM, dklueh<daniel...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> ERROR - ADMN0022E: Access is denied for the getName operation on
> SessionManager MBean because of insufficient or empty credentials.

Can you confirm that the user name your using for check_was has admin
access to the WAS server?

/niklas

dklueh

Jul 3, 2009, 2:53:04 AM7/3/09
to nagios-was-dev
Yes- the user has admin-rights- it's the same user which I use for the
gui.

Niklas Gustavsson

Jul 3, 2009, 2:58:52 AM7/3/09
to nagios-...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Jul 3, 2009 at 8:53 AM, dklueh<daniel...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Yes- the user has admin-rights- it's the same user which I use for the
> gui.

If so, I'm out of clues I'm afraid.

/niklas

dklueh

Jul 8, 2009, 1:40:26 AM7/8/09
to nagios-was-dev
Hi!
My keystore was a little bit demaged- now your PlugIn is working!

Great work!

Do you plan some more funktions to check a wepsphere?

Niklas Gustavsson

Jul 8, 2009, 3:57:31 PM7/8/09
to nagios-...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 7:40 AM, dklueh<daniel...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Do you plan some more funktions to check a wepsphere?

Not really, but if there is anything you would need, let us know here
and we'll see if it's doable. Or even better, do it yourself and
propose a patch to the code.

/niklas