Tarabalam / Chandrabalam added in detailed panchangam

Pundit Mahesh Shastriji

Jun 15, 2010, 2:01:57 AM6/15/10
to mypanc...@googlegroups.com
1. We have added new feature.... daily tarabalam for nakshatra....... in our detailed panchangam..... to check visit http://www.mypanchang.com/panchang.html and then select your city, click on show panchangam. Then click on "Detailed" you'll see nakshatras with good tarabalam in notes section.

2. We have also added chandrabalam. You can find in detailed panchangam. You can access as explained above.

On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 10:08 PM, Pundit Mahesh Shastriji <shas...@gmail.com> wrote:
We have added new feature.... daily tarabalam for nakshatra....... in our detailed panchangam..... to check visit http://www.mypanchang.com/panchang.html and then select your city, click on show panchangam. Then click on "Detailed" you'll see nakshatras with good tarabalam in notes section.

Next will be chandra balam (rasi balam):

--
nArAyaNA smR^iti
पंडित महेश शास्त्री

Panchang for 2010: http://www.mypanchang.com/panchang2010.html
2010 Festivals: http://www.mypanchang.com/panchang2010.html#Festivals
Nakshatras names in Sanskrit / Telugu, Tamil,
Malayalam, and baby naming letters: http://www.mypanchang.com/nakshatras.html
2010 Festivals: http://www.mypanchang.com/hindufestivals2010.php along with downloadble pdf calendars for seattle in various languages.