Unable to use hot keys in new/detached window

David Rees

Jun 25, 2013, 2:59:44 PM6/25/13
to mylifeo...@googlegroups.com
It seems I can't use most hot keys in a workspace I have opened as "new window". I also can't get to any menu items for that window.

Is there any way to just get a full MLO window on the same instance so I can multiple views with full MLO functionality?

Thanks,

David Rees

Jun 27, 2013, 11:33:04 PM6/27/13
to mylifeo...@googlegroups.com
I think the lack of hot key support should be considered a bug, but even when that is fixed I really think MLO should support full functionality in its additional windows. I created this uservoice for that: