Shelby Bottoms Nature Center's June 2014 program schedule

shelby staff

May 31, 2014, 12:42:29 PM5/31/14
to ingl...@yahoogroups.com, inglew...@yahoogroups.com, mying...@googlegroups.com, inglewood...@googlegroups.com
Happy *almost* June!  Here's a link to our list of programs and events, most of which are free! Check them out and sign up for one or more!

http://www.nashville.gov/Portals/0/SiteContent/Parks/docs/nature/Shelby%20Bottoms/SBNC%20June2014%20Program%20Schedule.pdf

Also, check out our full Metro Parks Nature Centers and Outdoor Recreation schedule of June events here: http://www.nashville.gov/Portals/0/SiteContent/Parks/docs/nature/Nature%20Centers%20Consolidated%20June%202014%20Program%20Schedule%20(2).pdf

Some require registration and some do not, so make note of that and sign up for one or many!

Shelby Bottoms Nature Center
1900 Davidson St. (in Shelby Bottoms Greenway)
Nashville, TN 37206
615-862-8539
shelbybot...@nashville.gov