Shelby Bottoms Nature Center's May 2014 event calendar

shelby staff

May 8, 2014, 5:02:05 PM5/8/14
to ingl...@yahoogroups.com, inglew...@yahoogroups.com, inglewood...@googlegroups.com, historic...@googlegroups.com, lockelan...@googlegroups.com, mying...@googlegroups.com, rosebank-n...@googlegroups.com, shelb...@yahoogroups.com, south-inglew...@googlegroups.com
Check out our latest downloadable program schedule on the Metro Parks website full of fun and free things to do with your family and friends, including this weekend's opening reception for our latest photography exhibit, "Pieces of Shelby" by Barry Noland.

http://www.nashville.gov/Portals/0/SiteContent/Parks/docs/nature/Shelby%20Bottoms/SBNC%20May%202014%20Program%20Schedule.pdf

Please notice that some programs require registration and others do not.  Simply call or email to register for a program and include program title and date, your name, and your number or email address.  Most are free and a couple request a donation.

We look forward to seeing you!

Shelby Bottoms Nature Center
1900 Davidson St. in Shelby Bottoms Greenway
Nashville, TN 37206