Immigration law + ward and township requirements

Stuart Deed

Oct 6, 2016, 4:58:27 AM10/6/16
to myanm...@googlegroups.com
Dear Myanmar Law Group,

Does anyone have a copy of the Myanmar Immigration Law, especially the sections pertaining to foreigners needing to register with their Ward office and obtain a Form C from their Township Immigration office?

I tried to contact the ministry today for this information but could not get through to anyone who could answer my questions.

Thanks,

Stuart Deed

Eugene Quah

Oct 6, 2016, 6:04:46 AM10/6/16
to myanmarlaw@googlegroups com

I have this (attached) in my small collection.

Eugene

Sent from a mobile device

--

---